Thursday, April 7, 2022

Sketch Card of the Week--Lady Deathstrike

I am taking commissions for original sketch cards.  I can draw your favorite comic book, movie, wrestling, or other fantasy character in sketch card form.

Ordering Info
2.5" x 3.5" sketch card.........$5.00/subject
Shipping...............................$0.99/card

Commissions
Payment Methods
Contact me by email...awerty7@hotmail.com...to pay by check or money order


Sketch Card of the Week


LADY DEATHSTRIKE
Decided to take a crack at drawing Lady Deathstrike, for 
a fan comic I want to do in the future, called Logan's Ladies  
where Wolverine of the X-Men becomes a crime lord in Madripoor
 (instead of Tyger Tyger) and has some of his most memorable female companions as his loyal assassins!  I also created a sketch card of Wolverine and Deathstrike as lovers, which I think was only a thing in X-Men the Animated Series, as they substituted Deathstrike for Mariko. See the unedited, topless version of Deathstrike on my SubscribeStar @ https://subscribestar.adult/crevice-creations
 

 All artwork © Copyright 2022 Joshua Dyson
Wolverine & Lady Deathstrike are Trademarks of Marvel

No comments:

Post a Comment